Child Visitation Attorney in Dothan
Dothan child visitation lawyers representing clients in Dothan, Abbeville, Ozark and the entire Wiregrass region
Children are unfortunately used as pawns in divorce cases where the parents no longer like one another. If a clear visitation schedule is not established, one of the parents is more likely to abuse their rights, and the children are the ones that are harmed. Even in an amicable divorce, things can turn sour down the road. Uncertainty about specific details of child visitation can lead to uncomfortable and unnecessary disputes. It is in everyone’s best interest to establish a schedule to answer the following common questions:
- Where do the children spend the Holidays?
- How long do the children spend with their father during the summer?
- While they are with their father this summer, do I get the weekends?
- Do I get to see the children on my birthday? What about their birthdays?
- Do I see the children on mother’s day even though its his visitation weekend?
- Their father works during his visitation. Can he decide who keeps the children?
- What time and where do we exchange the children if we can’t agree?
Above are some of the most common questions we get from child visitation clients. You should hire a competent divorce attorney to settle these terms before the divorce is final or otherwise you will likely be encountering one of these questions.
With child visitation, you can’t have any uncertainty. The Dothan child visitation attorneys with Boles Holmes White are experienced in negotiating thorough and sensible visitation schedules without court intervention so that both parents are aware of all of the details of their child visitation. Contact Boles Holmes White today at 334-366-6086.
SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY
"*" indicates required fields
Divorce and Family Law
- Alimony and Spousal Support
- Asset Location
- Attorney Fee Recovery
- Changing Alimony or Child Support
- Child Custody
- Child Relocation
- Child Support Calculations
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Divorce Appeals
- Divorce of Same Sex Couples
- Domestic Violence / Protection from Abuse
- Enforcement of Divorce Decrees
- Grandparents Rights
- Grounds for Divorce
- Joint Accounts in a Divorce
- Jurisdiction and Venue
- Legal Separations
- Mediation in Divorce
- Military Divorces
- Parental Rights
- Paternity Rights
- Postnuptial Agreements / Prenuptial Agreements
- Property and Asset Protection
- Reinstatement of Maiden Name
- Retirement Accounts in an Alabama Divorce
- Temporary Custody and Support Pendente Lite
- Uncontested Divorce